The mission of UNIMAS university is to equip students with the knowledge, skils and ability needed to presume and achieve what they aim for their goals.
· Human Resource Development.
· Design and management of training program.
· Effective teaching and learning
· Technology for human resource development.
· Management in the work place.
· Human Resource management.
· Strategic management.
· Cognition and organizational behavior.
· Cognition and learning.
· Information communication technology for managers.
· Statistics for social science.
· Research method.
· Research paper.
Duration of study:
· A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent but with CGPA less than 2.50 , may be admitted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field.
· Other equivalent qualifications approved by Senate
· IELTS score of 6.0 is required in addition to the entry requirements.
· First year: 18,640 RM = 4,550 USD
· Second year: 8,6605RM = 2,112USD
· Personal Bond: 3,000RM = 731 USD
· Visa: 2,500RM = 609 USD
· Total tuition Fees: 27,300RM = 6,658 USD