MBA in project management is the prefect decision for upgrading your CV. It is so competitive with master in project management but people tend to admire this degree more.
Semester 1 Semester 2
Management Managerial Economics
Marketing Management Financial Management
Managerial Accounting Leading Organisational Change
Research Methodology Project Scope, Time & Cost Management
Project Quality Assurance, Human Resources & Communication Management
Project Risk, Procurement & Integration Management
Duration of study:
· High School certificate (O level) or equivalent (A levels)
· Degree certificate & transcript with CGPA 2.5 and above.
· Two recommendation letter.
· ILETS with minimum score of 6.0
· Personal Resume.
· Graduate from this course may find themselves engaged and leading the Programme Management Office Project Management Office,
· Transformation Management Office,
· or other functional areas such as Human Resource,
· Operations Management,
· Customer Services,
· Risk Management,
· Creative Management to name a few.
· Application fees and Visa: 3060RM = 746.3USD
· Admission fees: 5000RM = 1,220USD
· Resource fees (per year): 1500RM = 366USD
· WOC reference nook: 90RM = 22USD
· Tuition fees (full course): 27000RM = 6,586USD